Human Resource Management System or HRIS(Human Resource Infromation Systems)
A Human Resource Management System or HRIS (Human Resource Information System) is a form of HR software that combines several systems and processes to ensure the easy management of a business' employees and data. Human Resources Software is used by businesses to combine several necessary HR functions, such as storing employee data, managing payrolls, recruitment processes, benefits administration and keeping track of attendance records. It ensures everyday Human Resources processes are manageable and easy to access. It merges human resources as a discipline and, its basic HR activities and processes with the information technology field, whereas the programming of data processing systems evolved into standardized routines and packages like ERP software. overall, these ERP systems have their origin from software that integrates information from different applications into one universal database. The linkage of its financial and human resource modules through one database is the most important distinction to the individually and proprietarily developed predecessors, which makes this software application both rigid and flexible. Human Resource Information Systems provide a means of acquiring, storing, analyzing and distributing information to various stakeholders. HRMS enable improvement in traditional processes and enhance strategic decision-making. The wave of technological advancement has revolutionized each space of life today, and HR in its entirety was not left untouched. Early systems were narrow in scope, typically focused on a single task, such as improving the payroll process or tracking employees' work hours. Today's systems cover the full spectrum of tasks associated with Human Resources departments, including tracking & improving process efficiency, managing organizational hierarchy, and simplifying financial transactions of all types. In short, as the role of Human Resources departments expanded in complexity, HR technology systems evolved to fit these needs Benefits Of HRMS Applciation The HRMS is designed and developed for large enterprises having multiple office / branches spread across geographies. Below are some of the key benefits of our HRMS Product.
- 100% Web based Solution, supports Cloud infrastructure as well.
- Accessible on Laptops, Desktops, iPad, Tablets, Smart Phones etc. irrespective of their Operating System.
- Unicode Based Multi Lingual Compliant. For Arabic LTR Support.
- Upload using Excel / .CSV files.
- Multi Document attachment facility (even scanned copies can be attached).
- Tightly Integrated modules ensures replication of data cross functionalities - avoid duplicate / same entry multi times.
- Inbuilt Middle-ware for to & For Data Sharing.
- Architecture / Performance / Scalability Certified by Microsoft.
- Latest Technology - Microsoft Visual Studio, ASP.NET 4.5, C#, Ajax, XML / JSON, MVC Architecture. Support MS SQL 2005 onwards and Oracle 8i onwards.
- Report Generation Tool - Letter Based / Data based / Graphical Reports - with Automated Delivery Facility.